WHEN A LOVED ONE DIES . . .
In order to relieve loved ones of additional stress, anxiety and expense at the time of a death in the family, consider recording as much information as possible in advance and providing copies to family members. Using our “When A Loved One Dies Life Guide”, you’ll be able to record and share the following information:
- · Names and contact information of your professional advisors.
- · Your vital statistics.
- · Your specific funeral instructions.
- · Historical information for your obituary.
- · People and organizations to be notified about a death.
- · Locations of vital documents.
- · Important banking and insurance information.
- · Your wishes for the disposition of personal property.
- · Any special requests and/or instructions.
In addition, this Life Guide provides information and suggestions on the actions to take immediately following a death in the family, as well as in the days, weeks and months to follow.
Contact our office for your free copy of the “When a Loved One Dies” Life Guide at 1-888-464-0637. Or go to www.doubledayinsurance.com and click on Free Life Guides, then click on “When A Loved One Dies” on the right side, second from the bottom.
Call us for any insurance matter you may have including life, auto insurance, home insurance, business insurance and annuities.