National Stress Awareness Day
RELAX!!! Today is National Stress Awareness Day. This is your opportunity to recognize that there is plenty of stress in your life... as if you didn't already know. More importantly, today is an opportunity to learn, and to do something about the stress...... before it drives you batty or worse. Stress is necessary for life. You need stress for creativity, learning, and your very survival. Stress is only harmful when it becomes overwhelming and interrupts the healthy state of equilibrium that your nervous system needs to remain in balance.
Today there are umpteen numbers of reasons for a person to get stressed out: Is work or school putting on the pressure? Are the kids on your nerves? Is there enough money to pay all of those the bills? There are literally thousands of reasons for you to get stressed out, and another thousand ways to relieve it.
• The first thing I do when I’m stressed is, stop everything for one moment and PRAY!!!
• If I'm feeling stressed I can take a bath.
• If I’m stressed I find something to make me laugh.
• When I’m a little stressed music always makes me feel better.
• I was told to take a walk when I’m stressed out, not only am I removing myself from the stressers but I’m also getting good exercise.
How are you going to celebrate your day and work towards a stress free day? To the left is a stress reducer kit….haha!
Call Doubleday Insurance today and let us take the stress out of insurance for you. We’ll do all the work for you. Find the best coverage for all your needs at a price that is STRESS FREE!!!