You are the proud owner of a new (or used) golf cart! That proves you are someone. Right?

Well, not that you have one, how do you insure it? It’s not covered under most Iowa Homeowners policies except under very restrictive conditions and for liability only at that.

With most insurance companies, the best way to insure it would be to add it to your personal Iowa Automobile policy to provide physical damage (comprehensive and collision), liability, medical payments and more. This is usually written on a “stated amount” basis. In other words, you tell us what it’s worth and we will insure it for that amount.

Some companies do place the coverage on an Iowa Homeowners policy by means of what they call a “Floater” so check with us if you have one of these “mean machines.”

If we don’t currently write your Iowa automobile or Iowa homeowners policy, call us for a savings of up to 37% for these lines today! Call 1-888-464-0637 or 964-0637 in Ankeny.